Thursday, September 25, 2008

Snuggle Bug


So here is a recent picture of the little monkey and myself. It was some kind of record..he actually snuggled with me for like 15 whole minutes..He is always going and going, I had to capture a bit of the moment! He is so full of energy and wanting to play, play, play. I miss so much what a little snuggle bug he used to be. Im realizing just how much he has grown up lately. He doesnt need me every waking moment anymore..I dont know how to accept that. Now I know the feeling my parents had..I could never understand until now. Anyhow, today is Talons Grandpa Daves' (My dad) birthday! We went to dinner with my brother and sister..nothing to crazy. Im working like crazy...and we are that much closer to moving into our place. My dad will be painting on Saturday, and Im hoping for the carpet to be put in on Monday..I get to go paint and blind shopping..woohoo..Home Depot here I come! Hope all is well with all of you!

1 comment:

Xander's mommy... said...

WOW he's so big! The only time I saw him was right after you had had him. Yikes makes me worried already thinking about my own... Hope all is well Miss you guys!
Love Launa and Xander